Do you have dark inner thighs, butt or bikini area? Don’t worry; there’s a way to whiten and get rid of it permanently in 7 days. Here’s how I did it with before and after pictures:
Everyone dies to have that perfectly flawless skin from head to toe. But seeing those dark thighs exposed while either being intimate or wearing a bikini is totally embarrassing. I know how it feels since I used to have dark skin in my inner thighs too. I was embarrassed to wear a bikini and short shorts because I was afraid that someone would notice the discoloration of my inner thighs. In fact, being intimate with my partner (with lights on) was also a problem. Because of this, I’ve tried several whitening treatments to get rid of dark inner thighs ranging from bleaching solutions to whitening creams. Unfortunately, almost all of them did not work except one. Before I share my story, I would like to discuss the causes of dark inner thighs, butt and bikini area, how to avoid it and how to get rid of it permanently.
Top three reasons why you have dark inner thighs or bikini area and how to avoid it:
- Your wear a lot of tight and dark-colored jeans. Stop wearing tight and dark clothing like skinny jeans! This is the main reason why your inner thighs are discolored. Avoid wearing this type of clothing as much as possible. Unfortunately, wearing this kind of jeans causes too much friction with the inner thighs.
- You don’t have a thigh gap. This is also another reason why your inner thighs are really dark. Unfortunately, this is very common especially to those overweight individuals.
- Too much shaving and using old razors. Women are naturally vain and want to be as hairless as possible in their sensitive and intimate areas and that’s totally understandable. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with shaving your inner thighs but you have to make sure that you use brand new razors all the time. The reason for this is because if you keep on using the same razor over and over again, it will start irritating your skin and it will cause skin darkening. I would recommend waxing hair between thighs to decrease irritation.
- You walk too much. Friction from too much adipose or fat tissues of the skin causes heat once you’re in a moving activity most of the time. Also, sweat has salt and uric acid component that once it dries can lead to skin darkening.
Reason why you have a dark butt:
- You wear a thong all the time. Unfortunately, wearing this type of undergarment is bad for your skin. Why? Because is causes to much friction with the buttocks. Wearing tight underwear, lace and those with garter lining most of the time can deplete blood and oxygen circulation to some areas of the skin. Wear something not too loose but exactly fit. Cotton-based fiber underwear is highly recommended. Again, friction is the main culprit and the number one reason why we have discolored skin in the butt area.
After finding out the causes of your dark intimate area, I know that you still have these questions: How can I whiten it? Is there really a way to remove the dark skin? Can I whiten it in a week? How long before I see results? Don’t worry guys! I’m here to help you out and answer these questions! I’ve done this before and I will tell you exactly how I removed the dark skin in my inner thighs. Here’s how I removed the dark skin in my inner thighs:
1. Peel the dark skin away! I used strong peeling oil.I used Marie France Macroexfoliator. Since my inner thighs are five times darker than my skin tone, I was advised to use the skin peeling oil first prior to using the other skin whitening products. Now here’s a little bit of a problem with this peel: you can’t’ wash it for 3 consecutive days!!! What I did was I applied it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and then I washed it off on Monday. I noticed a big difference but I had to redo it because of the fact that it’s way too dark. After the second application (I gave myself a month rest after the first one), this was when I finally noticed that the dark skin in my inner thighs is gone. I saw a huge difference! I also used the kojic soap and whitening cream that came with it after all of my dark skin has peeled off. I would say that I probably used the products (soap and cream) for at least 3-4 weeks before it finally wowed me. Now, keep in mind that I used it every day so you better be patient if you really want to see a difference. I was amazed and I can finally wear a bikini!
2. Use a skin whitening soap everyday (twice a day, be consistent!) I love this soap! I actually just don’t use it on my dark areas but also on my face and body. What’s special about this is the fact that it’s a combination of Kojic Acid and Papain, which means exfoliation and lightening at the same time! Here’s the downside: it tingles a little bit. I leave it on for at least 2-3 minutes (on my inner thighs but not on my face) then I gently scrub it. It works well, however, consistency is the key. You’ll feel that tingling feeling due to the high concentration of kojic acid in it. Anyway, you’ll really see the skin exfoliates (or peel I should say) but make sure that you use the whitening cream right after because this might dry your skin out.
3. Use a skin whitening cream
Use this morning and night. Try to put a generous amount because a little bit of cream wouldn’t do any difference! Always remember that you have to be consistent and patient with skin lightening. This is not something that can be done within 24 hours especially if the area that you’re trying to whiten is really dark. Constant use of the skin lightening product is the best way to remove the dark areas permanently. I still use the kojic soap and the cream every day to prevent the dark skin from coming back. In case I forgot to mention this earlier, I actually would like to let you all know that I don’t have thigh gap and this is why I have a dark inner thighs. Since my inner thighs rub together all the time, it causes friction that leads towards skin darkening. Thank you all for reading my story and hopefully, this helped you guys figuring how to remove those dark areas! Be safe.
UPDATE: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS! I’VE BEEN BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND DIDN’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO UPDATE MY PICS. ALSO, JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I DECIDED TO TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND (MARIE FRANCE) OF WHITENING KIT. I DID TRY THE DS KIT AND IT DID MAKE A LITTLE DIFFERENCE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO REALLY SEE RESULTS ON MY REALLY DARK INNER THIGHS. AS YOU GUYS CAN SEE ON MY PIC, MY INNER THIGHS AND BUTT AREA IS AROUND 5 TIMES DARKER COMPARE TO MY NORMAL SKIN TONE. THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO TRY SOMETHING STRONGER COMPARE TO DIANA STALDER BRAND. MY FRIEND TRIED THE DS BRAND (HER THIGHS ARE 1 SHADE DARKER THAN HER NATURAL SKIN TONE) AND IT WORKED FINE FOR HER. BUT IN MY CASE, I NEED A REALLY STRONG PEELING KIT.
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COPY OUR PHOTOS BELOW. Otherwise, we will report you and file a notice of Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement with ALL search engines such as Google, Yahoo and others to have your site/s removed from their search results. We have apprehended ten websites for plagiarism already. Let this be a warning.
Before and After Pictures of my inner thighs and bikini area:
Where to buy: Marie France Skin and Body Care Website Cost : $45.99 (still cheaper than going to a dermatologist!) ***Note: I bought an extra MF kojic soap soap and MF creme for maintenance****
Important update: I’ve received a few emails regarding some individuals experiencing redness, red bumps and skin darkening after using the peeling oil. Please allow me to explain and help resolve your skin issues.
#1 Red bumps
If you’re experiencing Red bumps after using the peeling oil, this is due to either of the following:
a.) You walked too much or did a lot of physical activities while doing the treatment and while it’s peeling. I would strongly advise not to do any kind of physical activities especially walking since it causes too much friction. Remember that you just did a chemical peel in your intimate area and too much friction around it is a big no-no as it will irritate the skin badly.
b.) You wore tight clothing. Again, wearing tight clothing causes too much friction, which will cause skin irritation.
When the peel sheds a layer of your skin, you do not want the “new” skin to be irritated as it will cause Red bumps and possibly skin darkening.
The skin will be itchy so you need to buy hydrocortisone cream PRIOR to using the peel.
#3. Skin darkening after using the peel
Here are the reasons why you’re experiencing it:
a.) You applied too much peeling oil on your skin. Per the Marie France website, if your skin is sensitive or if you’re Asian, you should only use the oil 3x a day for 3 days. If you applied the oil 6x in 3 days and if you have sensitive skin, this will definitely cause hyper pigmentation as your skin was “shocked” with the harshness of the peeling solution.
b.) Your skin experienced too much friction while the skin is peeling. Like what I stated in the “Red bumps” problem, you should avoid too much walking and prevent yourself from wearing tight clothing while on the treatment. Friction is a huge NO-NO when doing the treatment.
c.) You used the soap and creme that came with the kit right after the skin is done peeling. You should have waited for the skin to completely heal prior to using any other products as the new skin is still very sensitive. Only use very mild soap in the area that you’re treating and wait until after a week or two before you use the kojic soap and whitening cream.
Please read: The skin darkening/hyper pigmentation is a temporary reaction to the peel. It will eventually go away after a few weeks or so. Again, do not use anything harsh on the skin and just use very mild soap.
Just to recap, please make sure that you understand the following instructions before using the peeling oil:
1. People with sensitive skin or with Asian descent should use the oil ONLY 3x a day for 3 days.
2. Do not do too much physical work (too much walking, exercising) and do not wear tight clothing while doing the treatment and while the skin is peeling. Wait until after it’s completely healed before returning to normal activities.
3. Do not use the soap and creme right after the skin has peeled. Wait until after a week or two (while it’s healed) before using these products.
PLEASE READ: Peeling occurs 1-7 days AFTER the last time that you used the Macroexfoliator (peeling oil). YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR SKIN PEEL RIGHT AWAY WHILE DOING THE 3-DAY PEELING PROCESS!!!!!! IT WILL TAKE 1-7 DAYS AFTER YOU USE THE PEELING OIL FOR YOU TO SEE IT PEELING!!!! IF YOU LIVE IN A COLD AREA, THIS WILL DELAY IT EVEN MORE. DO NOT USE ANY SOAP, CREAMS OR LOTIONS ON THE AREA THAT YOU’RE PEELING (EXCEPT HYDROCORTISONE IF IT’S ITCHY OR PETROLEUM JELLY), OTHERWISE, IT WILL STOP THE PEELING PROCESS! ONLY WASH THE AREA WITH WATER! I CANNOT EMPHASIZED THIS ENOUGH: READ THE DIRECTIONS FIRST, THE DO’S AND DONT’S AND OTHER INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT USAGE BEFORE YOU START YOUR PEELING SESSION! I’VE RECEIVED QUITE A FEW EMAILS FROM PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE NOT SEEING ANY PEELING AND IT TURNS OUT IT’S BECAUSE THEY EITHER DIDN’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY OR THEY ARE BEING IMPATIENT WAITING FOR IT TO PEEL!!!! PLEASE GUYS…READ, READ, READ.
Questions I received via email:
1. Did it hurt when it started peeling?
Answer: No, it didn’t. It won’t hurt unless you force the skin to peel. I did use tweezers to help remove some of the skin that’s obviously dead.
2. What can I do to lessen the itchiness?
Answer: Use hydrocortisone cream. When I did the peeling, it itched on the 2nd and 3rd day but after I put the hydrocortisone cream, everything was fine.
3. How long did it peel?
Mine was like 7 days or so.
4. Is this really going to whiten my dark inner thighs and butt area in a week?
The Marie France butt whitening kit is very strong like the ones in the derma office. When I did the process on my own skin, it did whiten in a week after using the products but I can only talk about myself since I do not know your skin type and how dark the area is. I would suggest for you to give it a try.
5. What else did you do after the using the products? Should I buy addition cream and soap?
The only thing I did was I used the kojic soap and the tone perfecting creme day and night. I would suggest for you to do so because you will need to use it everyday to prevent the dark skin from coming back.
6. Is is permanent? It can be especially if you use the kojic soap and whitening cream twice a day. Remember that if your inner thighs rub together, this will cause friction and turns to skin darkening. The only way to avoid this is to use the whitening cream and kojic soap everyday to avoid the dark skin from coming back.
7. I want to whiten my dark butt hole and when I read the instructions, I cannot use it on that area. What else can I do? I really want to lighten it.
Yeah the butt whitening kit cannot be used on those extremely moist areas but what you can do is use their skin whitening cream AM and PM. It will probably takes several weeks for you to see results but you just need to be patient.